List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KLineEdit::keyPressEvent() reading from config
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-11-26 13:06:39

On Sunday 25 November 2001 19:57, Ellis Whitehead wrote:

> Hi Carsten.  I found the problem with 'Default' not resetting the keys to
> default.  Hopefully I'll have that fixed soon...

Thanks. I updated and it "sort of" worked :) I think there was a little
repainting error when I hit defaults (nothing happened) -- selecting an item
made the shortcut appear.

Unfortunately, leaving the dialog with OK didn't bring my shortcuts back. Only
quitting and restarting kmail did.

Cheers
Carsten Pfeiffer