List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KStdAccel::StdAccel::Insert: what is it?
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-11-26 2:12:46

Hi,

I am going through KStdAccel to make it a bit more efficient, and I noticed
the "Insert" accelerator, bound to Ctrl+Insert.  Does anyone know what this
is for?  I would guess it means something like "insert a new record", but at
least in the places I've seen it so far it's bound to "New"
rather than "Insert".  It doesn't seem especially standard for being in the
Standard Accelerators group...

Cheers,
Ellis