List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Heads up: new KAccel classes
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-11-21 20:03:39

On Wednesday 21 November 2001 01:13 pm, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> What's up with the config-dialogs? All the dialogs show "Unset" for every
> shortcut. I wanted to set a new shortcut in kmail, hit OK and now they're
> all broken, no shortcut works anymore :[ Not even the "Defaults" button
> works.
I haven't been able to reproduce this yet.  Is this from K Menu | Configure
Panel | Menu Editor?  I found a different problem than what you've reported:
the shortcuts aren't being saved after being changed from the menu editor.
But that doesn't change any old key settings...

> I for one think those KAccel changes broke way too much :(
Yes.  I'm working on rectifying this as fast as I can.  For what it's worth,
I'll now know to avoid most of these problems in the future.

> How do I get my accels back?
'Friad I'm still not sure which shortcuts you're referring to...