List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    (Re:) Kaboom
From:       jowenn () bigfoot ! com
Date:       2001-11-20 8:35:53

Hi

> The new sidebar makes my Konqueror go kaboom after the changes this weekend.

Oops, it seams that I've forgotten to disable the classic plugin for the new sidebar and
you are using it.
Please look into the Makefile.am in the konqueror directory and readd dirtree to the
subdirs line. It's a workaround till I fix the real issue (which I've forgottten about)

Kind regards
Joseph
Wenninger