#if Bernd Gehrmann > On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Rik Hemsley wrote: > > I didn't know that Doxygen could do XML output. I had a look. It works > > ok, even if it gets a little confused with bit of the Qt headers. > > > > The output is similar to that of gcc-xml... > > > > QAction::addedTo looks like this with Doxygen: > > The more interesting case would a signal or a slot :-) Indeed. Doxygen seems to put signals inside , but gcc-xml doesn't know about signals. As for slots, well, I can't see anything to mark them in the output from either Doxygen or gcc-xml. Rik