List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Heads up: new KAccel classes
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-11-17 19:49:01

On Saturday 17 November 2001 11:11 am, molnar@kde.org wrote:
> hmmm... I don't normally have much to say on source, as I don't understand
> most of it, but this has broken (so far..) kdeadmin and kdeartwork. Is this
> really a good change to make? Things aren't building properly anymore.
>
> Thanks,
> -Chris

Ok, kdeadmin is now working with the exception of kdeadmin/kcron.  I'm afraid
that I won't be able to address the problem with kcron until tomorrow. :(  If
you're familiar with KAction and need to get kcron working before then, you
could modify kttab.cpp & ktapp.cpp to use KAction instead of going directly
to KAccel.

'cvs co kdeartwork' is still in the process of downloading, so I can't check
out what the problems are there yet, or if they've already been fixed.

If you find anything else that doesn't compile, please let me know and I'll
try to get it working as quickly as possible!

Ellis