I'm committing rewritten KAccel & KGlobalAccel classes. Most custom global accel keys will be lost due to renaming of actions. Some programs outside of kdelibs and kdebase will require minor modifications, such as adding #includes which are no longer included in kaccel.h and kstdaccel.h. I've made the necessary mods to kdenetwork, but I have to run out for a few hours, so I'll commit them when I get back. Still outstanding issues: - not yet documented - a couple i18n problems - the kcontrol module for keys doesn't update it's display (I have _no_ idea why) when a new scheme is selected from the scheme list until you actually click on the list box. - Alt+Shift+Tab isn't working quite right -- haven't look into it yet. - the kcontrol module is looking kind of strange right now. Still usable though if you just ignore the top 4 widgets. There are surely other problems I'm not aware of yet. Ellis