On Tuesday 13 November 2001 03:25 pm, Richard Moore wrote: > I've just added a new library KJSEmbed to kdenonbeta that makes it easy to > embed a KJS interpreter in a KDE app. The lib includes bindings that let > scripts access QWidgetFactory (so they can load dialogs/widgets from > QtDesigner .ui files), and a binding to the properties of QObjects. Coolness, *feature request* could you (or someone else) add support for scriptable custom KActions, so that you can add your own toolbar-buttons that execute some script. Real life test-case: *) As a user I want to be able to add a "Close this bugreport" action to KMail. E.g. it should reply to a mail and set the to address to "-done@bugs.kde.org", possibly scanning the subject for the bugnumber. (Since coolo refuses to replace the "submit@bugs.kde.org" from address) Cheers, Waldo -- bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com *) To keep Neil happy.