On Monday 12 November 2001 22:14, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote: > As many of you know I have been working on adding many new DCOP interfaces > to KDE 3.0. Some of you also know I have been working on different > approaches to automate and expand KDE. I have attached a link to the > current project I am proposing. It mixes the concepts of KParts Plugins > and DCOP scripting. Please review the document and let me know about what > you think. I would like to commit the interface and the script loader > classes this week sometime. What applications do you have in mind for your scripting interface? It would probably help to get a better understanding, if you could provide some use cases. -- Cornelius Schumacher