List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    PATCH KGuiItem
From:       Holger Freyther <freyther () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-11-12 20:58:24

i list, Martijn, Simon,
the KGuiItem is on the Todo List. Actually I created the KGuiItem class and
changed KAction to use it.  So basicly I don't know if everything necessary
is in this class so speak up if you need some more.
I'm going to patch KDialogBase and KmessageBox to make use of this KGuiItem
class as soon as it is accepted
Further steps could be to add these things to KPopupMenu, KPushButton,
KComboBox...
TODO: I'm going to add signals to KGuiItem to do the following,
KGuiItem *item = new KStdAction::ok();
item->setText(i18n("&Ok!"));
KPushButton *button = new KPushButton(item );
item->setText(i18n("&Save") );
So with these signals I'm able to "autoupdate" the items.

regards Holger

--
Kwebsuite http://kwebsuite.sf.net Holger Freyther alias zecke(123)
freyther@yahoo.com

Kwebsuite http://kwebsuite.sf.net Holger Freyther alias zecke(123)
freyther@yahoo.com
freyther@gmx.net
spamme@keul-dir-ein.de for spmmers

["kguiitem.diff.gz" (application/x-gzip)]