On Don, 08 Nov 2001, Michael Goffioul wrote: > > To illustrate this, I wrote this little example (attached). Compile it and > > run it, then try to reduce the height to its minimum, you'll see that > > the button is clipped (at least here). Then edit the code and remove the > > rich format tags from the QLabel, and it works OK. A candy to anybody who > > explains/solves this... ;-) > > Did anybody try the test program I sent? Does anybody have any solution? > IMO, this should be fixed. This is for example the reason why you get weird > clipping effect in KControl when the RootOnly message is shown. did you send it to qt-bugs already ? You should do that soon to make sure its fixed for 3.0.1 ;-) Dirk