List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt layout messed up with rich text labels
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2001-11-08 8:50:05

> To illustrate this, I wrote this little example (attached). Compile it and
> run it, then try to reduce the height to its minimum, you'll see that
> the button is clipped (at least here). Then edit the code and remove the
> rich format tags from the QLabel, and it works OK. A candy to anybody who
> explains/solves this... ;-)

Did anybody try the test program I sent? Does anybody have any solution?
IMO, this should be fixed. This is for example the reason why you get weird
clipping effect in KControl when the RootOnly message is shown.

Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM