List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    lan browsing setup wizard, please have a look and comment
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-11-07 23:41:12

Hi,

I hacked a setup wizard for the lan browsing module, since it is the way it
is now obviously very hard to figure out for users how to do it.

I put the screenshots online.
The values you see in the line edits and stuff will be inserted
automatically, so it is mainly an agreeing to the defaults in the common case.

Please have a look and tell me what you think.
Is it understandable ?

http://lisa-home.sourceforge.net/pics/lisa-1.png

http://lisa-home.sourceforge.net/pics/lisa-2.png

If "Send pings" is not enabled, the following page and page 7  "Advanced
Settings" will be skipped.

http://lisa-home.sourceforge.net/pics/lisa-3.png

http://lisa-home.sourceforge.net/pics/lisa-4.png

http://lisa-home.sourceforge.net/pics/lisa-5.png

http://lisa-home.sourceforge.net/pics/lisa-6.png

http://lisa-home.sourceforge.net/pics/lisa-7.png

http://lisa-home.sourceforge.net/pics/lisa-8.png

Bye
Alex

P.S. the fish ioslave is way cool, how about moving it into kdenetwork ?