List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KConfig object-orientification
From:       Charles Samuels <charles () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-03 1:23:55

On Friday 02 November 2001 04:55 am, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Don, 01 Nov 2001, Charles Samuels wrote:
> > I'm commiting this in an hour*, so this is your last chance to complain.
>
> There were several complains, please read the mails on the list. I've

No, there were none that I didn't correct.

All Waldo said was that he "had a better idea" -- which I didn't like, and
answered quite meanly yes, but I think the ":P" explained that.

This was backwards compatible from what I saw,  I've made final corrections.
I'm no longer spending time on this.  If you want KDE to improve, you can
actually be cooperative instead of reverting the commit, and giving no reason
why.

I can't test this latest patch, because I'm tired of recompiling kdebase and
kdelibs.  So if you want to introduce this patch, you're going to actually
have to be cooperative.

As Thomas said, KDE is based on a willingness to share, all I got was the
complaints of you (Dirk) and Waldo, lacking explanations, and no improvements
to my patch.

http://www.derkarl.org/c0de/kconfig-oo-lasttime.diff

If you don't want my help, then this patch won't make it into cvs, hurting
KDE.  So don't get your ego involved.

-Charles