List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: PATCH: defining actions enabled/disabled status in XML
From:       Simon Hausmann <hausmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-11-01 15:54:51

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 04:30:06PM +0100, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> >    struct ActionState (TODO: find better name ;)
>
> OK, I called it StateChange (figuring we could possibly stuff some more
> things in it later on).

Yup. Now that I think of it... One could generalize this concept to
set an actions qt property on a state change. That could be the
'enable' property in most cases, but theoretically any qt property
would be possible. Could be a powerful feature. But then again, I
can't think of a real use of it for now (other than changing
enable/disabled) , so we better not try to solve a non-existant
problem ;)

> Here's the new patch.

Please commit.

Simon