List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Some thoughts about session managment
From:       Christoph Cullmann <crossfire () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2001-11-01 10:48:02

Hi,
I got some ideas for the SM in kde, but no time to implement, but I think at
least we could disscus them ;)

Ideas:
 - would be great to have a session editor to explicitly say which of the
current running apps should be started each session, which apps should be
restarted if the die during session .... (yes, I have seen such stuff at
GNOME and it was very nice :)
- would be even nicer if you could have several different sessions you can
save / load (like CDE, which is one of it's strong points)

cu
Christoph
just my 2c