On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 10:47:29PM +0100, Dirk Mueller wrote: > On Mit, 31 Okt 2001, Dirk Mueller wrote: > > > I guess the only way to make it work without adding a real Qt-dependency is > > checking for those headers with configure. > > > > I'll try something. > > Hmm, doesn't work, as stdint.h is required by value.h which is a public > interface and is installed. hence, we can't include config.h there :-( > > Is there any other simple solution except adding qglobal.h and use QINT16 > etc ? Why would a Qt dependency be so bad in kjs? :) Simon (just curious)