List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Reminder 2nd November
From:       Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-30 12:01:17

> If you know about things that you think that _have_ to be in 3.0, please
> speak up now.

i will commit some changes to kdm shortly. this includes major
enhancements (and making that feature official) to the command fifos. for
example, it will enable the direct logout+shutdown that many people
request. that will go together with relatively small patches to
ksmserver and kdesktop.
i don't know, if i can handle it till nov 2, though - but it won't take
much longer for sure.

greetinsg

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.