List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Re: KTextEditor - freeze is soon ;) (Concerning freeze on November 2nd
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2001-10-29 21:29:09

Hi

Perhaps we should add the KTextEditor Interface to the feature list for some
further changes, after November 2nd

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger

Subject: Re: KTextEditor - freeze is soon ;)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:20:38 +0100
From: "F@lk Brettschneider" <gigafalk@yahoo.com>
To: kdevelop-devel@kdevelop.org

Hi,

Roland Krause wrote:
> Sorry, this freeze does not make sense to me.
> was supposed to be integrated with kate, wasn't it?
> KTextEditor Kate::Document and Kate::View were supposed to be
> streamlined?
>
> What happened to all those plans? What are we supposed to do with a
> frozen interface that doesn't make sense.

You must speak up at kde-core-devel against the freeze.
They decided it there because noone complained about the suggestion one
made there.

Cheers,
Roland

 »your-email-address«