List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Reminder 2nd November
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-10-29 20:20:31

On Fri 26 Oct 01 14:52, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you know about things that you think that _have_ to be in 3.0, please
> speak up now.

Unfortunately I don't have very much time currently :-(

Nevertheless, three points:

1. delayed menu/toolbar creation for xml gui to speed up app startup

2. derived mimetypes for special directories, e.g. for dir's containing only
mp3's or for dir's representing hosts

3. improved handling of "chained" mimetypes, like gzipped manpages, html
files, whatever

maybe I can do 2 and 3, but I don't know in which time. Point 1 is too much
for my time frame currently.

Bye
Alex