List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    IRC Meeting on KDE 3 Theming [Was: Re: Reminder 2nd November]
From:       Daniel Molkentin <molkentin () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-27 14:43:55

Hi!

On Saturday 27 October 2001 15:04, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> On Saturday 27 October 2001 04:00, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> > What really bugs me is a good Theme Manager.
>
> This is badly needed. And there is a lot of work. Hmm... I don't see why
> this would be taken off of kcontrol though. It is a major part of user's
> desktop configuration.

In the recent time, many voices raised towards an unified theming manager for
KDE 3. To get this organized in our tight release schedule, I'd like to
suggest an IRC meeting.

Place: irc.kde.org, #kde-theming
Time: Saturday, 28th, 9:00 GMT
Who: KDE Artists, KDE Styles / KWin Styles authors
In particular: gallium, rikkus, qwertz, tackat & co.

Topics (so far):

- Necessary API changes for a unified theming management
- New Theme Manager

and of course...

- who does what

If you cannot participate in this meeting or want to suggest another time,
just reply. If too many people can't participate, we will delay the meeting.

If you are interested, consider yourself as invited but keep the noise on the
channel low!

Regards,

</daniel>

--
Daniel Molkentin | The K Desktop Environment | http://www.kde.org
We are not a company, we just produce better code at less costs