List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE3 at the fosdem
From:       Michael Brade <brade () informatik ! uni-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2001-10-16 13:16:28

Hi,

I'm really interested in coming to FOSDEM. And I would be happy to give a talk
on some technologies in KDE or help whereever I can.

> We have been discussing a little and he told me that he has now plenty of
> rooms. For a long time, I have been thinking about organising a KDE3
> development meeting, like in Erlangen or in Trysil. This is the occasion I
> wanted. I think these development meetings are very helpful for everyone.
> In fact, Gnome does a Guadec every year.
Would be very cool, indeed. I'm all for turning FOSDEM into a KDE3 meeting :-)

> What's needed to turn this into a true kde-development meeting is to have
> core-developers to attend. The FOSDEM can provide network access and
> conference rooms, but you have to come with you laptop and pay your hotel
> room (although there are possibilities to sleep there).
:-(( I don't have a laptop yet, so coding seems to be impossible for me there.
Well, at least I'm used to this now, it wasn't possible at LinuxTag and isn't
at the Systems as well ;-/

Ciao,
  Michael

--
       Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
             Linux however is `expert friendly'.