List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    CVS HEAD reminder
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-06 14:19:35

Hi,

I've successfully tagged KDE 3.0 alpha 1 and uploaded them to ftp yesterday.
Thanks a lot for your work, I think this release looks pretty well already.

Please don't forget that we plan the feature freeze for 2nd November. You
have to add your apropiate entries till then to the feature plan. But please
remember to add only _realistic_ entries.

Thanks,

Dirk