On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Toshitaka Fujioka wrote: > Ok, fixed. Please review. * I don't know why you check if it's iso-8859-6, and changes it to iso-8859-1. Maybe you have explained it before * You shouldn't call it loadBlablabla, as it doesn't load anything. It converts the index of the listbox to the mib number. Fix the name. * Shouldn't you use KCharsets to get mib number instead of using QTextCodec directly? Then you don't have to use .latin1() * AFAIK you used descriptiveEncodingNames(). It uses translated strings, so you would have to make sure it's translated each time the user changes the language. And I guess that's not easy because KCharset uses i18n() and not our KLocale object. Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Engineering Cybernetics bieker@stud.ntnu.no / bieker@kde.org / +47 97651633 Dagaliveien 25 A | Elgesetergate 23 B N-0776 Oslo | N-7030 Trondheim Siste nytt fra industrien finner du p=E5: WWW.Industri-Informasjon.NO