List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    DCOP bug?
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-02 16:02:10

For some reason, calling DCOPClient::findObject() with the third parameter as
"" causes it to freeze solid in the ice library.  I suspect that we should
just be doing a check to see if the functions() exists since that's the only
reason why someone would do that....  but it's pretty ugly to just sit there
broken and block indefinitely.  Any suggestions?

--

George Staikos