List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt 3.0.0 Beta6 released (fwd)
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2001-10-01 13:24:11

At theKompany we were just struggling with the issue of weather to use QCom
or Korelib in the new HancomOffice suite and after much review and
deliberation we decided on Korelib for a number of reasons, a major one
being that it was more mature by a year.  I'm very glad we did when this
announcement hit.

We are making some major updates to Korelib currently and recently added
Python bindings to it.  If you wanted to use QCom, you should find Korelib
a viable alternative.