List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    qt-copy / 3.0a1 release
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-10-01 12:39:50

Hi,

I've just updated Qt-copy to beta6 and started checking out the following
modules for release:

kdeaddons
kdeadmin
kdebase
kdebindings
kdegames
kdegraphics
kdelibs
kdemultimedia
kdenetwork
kdesdk
kdetoys
kdeutils

If I've missed something important, complain now. I'll start compiling those
modules now against beta6. I plan to tag and upload ALPHA1 this evening,
around 19 o'clock GMT if everything compiles fine for me.

If somebody wants to help testing tarballs, tell me :-)

Have fun,

Dirk