On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 01:13:34AM +0200, David Faure wrote: > No objections, please commit. Oh, you don't have a CVS account ! > I'd be happy to create you one - please send me an encrypted (crypt/md5) > password. In any case I'll commit tomorrow if there are no objections. It would be better to wait for a minute. I've just tried to recompile kdelibs with my dcop changes and realized that my final pre-send cleanup caused a problem in kio compilation ;-( > Hmm, now that I think about it, the DCOP developers might not be > happy with in dcop-generated code... Isn't there a way to > get the "main" dcopclient, without using kapp ? I think dcop stores > a pointer to the "main" dcopclient itself. Okay. I'll look into this also. I'll both and resend. mvg, Alex -- Eidetica kelletta@eidetica.com Kruislaan 400 tel +31 20 888 4090 fax 4001 NL 1098 SM Amsterdam http://www.eidetica.com/ Alexander Kellett vim: tw=70 cindent!