List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: klibfactory cleanup
From:       Simon Hausmann <hausmann () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-30 8:23:04

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 01:24:29PM +0200, Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> Well, I don't want to get philosophical here. What I'm afraid of is that
> there is a class KFoo which does something very different from QFoo.

Ok, but don't you agree on the other hand that KLibFactory is not really
a descriptive name for what it does?

I see your point though that when QComponentFactory was still public it
did a slightly different job than KLibFactory as being used on the client
entirely and not being associated with only one DSO per instance.

Any other suggestions for a better naming? :-}

Simon