List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    How to enable stylesheet loading in KHTMLPart?
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-09-29 4:28:59

I have an xml file which references a style sheet:
	<?xml-stylesheet href="dict_web.css" type="text/css"?>

This works correctly from konqueror, but in an embedded KHTMLPart I'm using,
it just displays the file as though there were no style sheet.

How do you get KHTMLPart to load and process a style sheet for an xml file?

Thanks,
Ellis