List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Cervisia documentation
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-09-29 2:15:49

Hi Bernd,

Sorry for the slow reply. I've been very busy finalising the details
of getting a new job this week, so as you can imagine I've been pretty
busy.

I didn't intentionaly omit the docs, but it's quite possible I did so
acceidentally. Please commit your version (or if you haven't time, tell
me to do it). I'm sure the docs team can help us out if there are
problems with the validity of the XML.

I've focussed on other areas than Cervisia for the last couple of weeks,
but with luck I can get something done over the next week or so. I'd
like to produce a series of incremental patches that will update the
cvs towards my local version in stages, so that it's easier to locate
any problems I may introduce. My current code is now pretty cool, and
can add CVS support to apps like KWord or KSpread as well as providing
the Konq view and a DCOP interface. With a bit of luck (and hopefuly
some help from you) it should also be possible to made it work nicely
with kdevelop too.

Would you like me to send you a tar ball of my current code?

Cheers

Rich.