List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Suggestion on the Kcontrol mouse modul
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-09-28 14:59:53

From: Sascha Kloss <01725832094@d2mail.de>

Hi,

I, personally, own three input devices I use:
- A USB graphics tablet
- A PS/2 Mouse
- A keyboard.-

All set up properly and works fine. But for the graphics tablet it's kinda
hard to paint in the gimp because KDE accelerates the cursor too fast. But
changing everytime I switch between the mouse and tablet it also unhandy.
Isn't there a possibility to make the mouse modul detect how many devices the
X server handels and then create a register card for each single device?
Then I, and MANY other people I know, don't have to reconfigure it each time
different.

Sincerly,
	Sascha Kloss
[snip]