List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Committing some KAccel changes
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-09-28 4:34:38

I'll be committing some non-BC KAccel changes sometime within the next 16
hours.  This initial patch is as minimal as possible, and it's working on my
system, but it may possibly require some code outside of kdelibs and kdecore
to be modified, in the unlikely event that it depends on calls to one of the
more obscure KAccel functions.

If this is the case, these functions have been moved to either KKey or
KKeyX11.