List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Icon effects broken in kicker
From:       Malte Starostik <malte () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-27 16:28:55

Hi,

I wonder if anyone experiences the same: (posting here as the kicker
developers don't read kde-devel AFAIK)
I've configured icon effects for the "active" (mouse-over) state for all kinds
of icons. It's always the same effect (colourize to yellow). And it works
perfectly almost everywhere: in kdesktop, konqueror, the K-menu, normal
menus, just not in kicker's buttons where it used to work until recently
(also in HEAD). I have these buttons:
K-Button - Desktop-Button - Terminal-Button - KControl - KHelpCenter -
Konq(fm) - Konq(web) - Kate
and the only one where the icon effect is applied is the Konq-as-fm-button,
all the others just don't change at all when the pointer is over them. This
behavious is consistent through kicker restarts, KDE restarts, system
reboots, complete recompilations. Does it only happen here?
--
Malte Starostik
PGP: 1024D/D2F3C787 [C138 2121 FAF3 410A 1C2A  27CD 5431 7745 D2F3 C787]