List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    please update kio/slavebase.cpp (both HEAD or KDE_2_2_BRANCH)
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-09-25 13:25:11

Hi,

everybody who uses a self compiled KDE 2, please update your
kio/slavebase.cpp, no matter whether you are using HEAD or KDE_2_2_BRANCH.
If you experience new problems when using ioslaves (especially in error cases
or when an ioslave exits), please send me a mail.
The change fixes e.g. the 100% CPU smbclient problem.

For KDE 2.2.x users I attached the modified slavebase.cpp

Bye
Alex

["slavebase.cpp.gz" (application/x-gzip)]