List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Where to put post-2.2 development
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-09-24 19:20:05

On Monday 24 September 2001 10:17 am, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Thomas Zander wrote:
> > ehh, am I mistaking that the KDE_2_2_BRANCH has gone into freeze a long
> > time ago? Just bugfixing in that branch... UI streamlining is probably
> > not bugfixing :)
>
> Yes, but he was talking about non kdelibs/kdebase code, so I don't think
> the rules do have to be that strict (except message changes of course).

I don't want to see new features in the KDE_2_2_BRANCH.

> > Anyway, waldo proposed another branch allready..
>
> which doubles the maintenance.

That's only an issue for those who chose to make use of the branch. Since
they explicitly chose to do that I don't think they consider that a problem.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him
that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill