List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Where to put post-2.2 development
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-09-24 4:21:44

On Sunday September 23, 2001 08:57, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> I suggest to use KDE_2_X_BRANCH and branch that off from the current
> KDE_2_2_BRANCH, but only for those applications that intend to make a
> release of their own.

So if we tag admin, each app with new features, and the top level files
for each module with a branched app, then someone who does cvs co -r
KDE_2_X_BRANCH will get all at once the apps that have new features since
2.2.

Would it seriously offend anyone if this course of action is taken?

(attempting to wrap up this thread)

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com