List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Capitalization compliance with user interface guidelines?
From:       Stephan Binner <Stephan.Binner () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-09-21 12:22:42

Hello,

recently I got aware how inconsistent capitalization use in KDE is: There is
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/standards/kde/style/basics/labels.html
but many don't seem to care. I started to fix all menu items to book title ca-
pitalization and needed hours to change all found only in kdelibs and kdebase.

As there is too much left to change until compliance for me, just look at the
control center and it's many checkboxes and tooltips which should be changed
to sentence style capitalization, I want to ask everyone to have a look at
the code he maintains and change it according to the interface guideline.

Bye,
   Steve