List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Revolutionary Change (kicker)
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-09-20 22:56:35

> I surely am missing something here, but you can drag any submenu of the K
> menu into kicker, and it will act as a drawer..

But you can't organize this drawer independently from the K menu,
in fact you have to prepare the stuff before making a drawer out of it IIRC.

I would like _independent_ drawers, where I can put the apps I use often,
and this independently from the K menu's organization.

David - sorry for turning on his feature-request mode :)