List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: admin patch to get KDE built on FreeBSD with libqt-mt
From:       Alex Zepeda <jazepeda () pacbell ! net>
Date:       2001-09-15 8:10:25

Hmm.  What about setting LDFLAGS before running configure?  I seem to
recall that configure picks this up and appends/prepends it to whatever
the app's makefile sets it to.

However, for getting it to link, I've found linking libqt-mt with (in my
case) -lc_r seems to be an easier solution.  I imagine -pthread would work
as well.  For now, it's not running.  But I guess I'll update and go from
there.

- alex