On Saturday, 20 April 2024 15.50.58 CEST Kevin Ottens wrote: > One thing I'm unsure for instance is: do we want to make Gear -> Plasma > dependencies completely forbidden? >=20 > We might consider this going one step too far. I could understand if a Ge= ar > app wants to provide "more integration" in a Plasma session. So mandatory > Gear -> Plasma dependencies, I agree are to forbid, but optional ones? I'm > less certain. if such a ban would get in place, imposes to treat even more with care the= =20 tendency to put things in plasma instead of doing a proper framework becaus= e=20 they are much easier to manage/depend from within plasma (still not convinc= ed=20 at the activities move for instance =F0=9F=A4=A8) =2D-=20 Marco Martin