List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Help KDE apps comply with FlatHub's new guidelines
From:       Adam Szopa <adam.szopa () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-04-12 12:35:10

Hi,

I'm happy to help. Looks like you have a phabricator ticket, would a
dedicated board make more sense to track this? It would add granularity
to the tasks, instead of having a one huge checklist in a single task.

This sounds like something well aligned with one of the previous KDE
Goals, "All about the Apps". Perhaps we can use it's matrix channel
(https://matrix.to/#/#kde-all-about-apps:kde.org) to coordinate and find
more people to help with this?

- Adam