List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Join the Goals sprint in Berlin!
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-03-30 17:03:06

El dissabte, 30 de març de 2024, a les 16:01:57 (CET), Adam Szopa va escriure:
> Hi everyone,
>
> In a couple of weeks (20-24th of April, arrivals on the 19th) there is a
> Goals sprint happening in Berlin.

A couple of weeks is not enough time for most people to be able to attend an
event that is in possibly another country and on top of that happens during
the work-days.

I know organizing events is hard, but please next time let's try to organize
things with more time :)

Best Regards,
  Albert

P.S: I can probably make it but that's not the point I'm trying to make here
:)