Hi everyone, I hope you are all looking forward to joining the next Akademy in W=C3=BCrz= burg. https://akademy.kde.org/2024 As customary, KDE e.V. is pleased to offer sponsorship opportunities for those in need. If you require financial assistance to attend, we encourage you to submit your sponsorship requests no later than April 30th. To ensure smooth planning, we'd like to ask that you submit your travel sponsorship requests at your earliest convenience. For detailed information regarding travel support, please refer to our reimbursement policy available here: https://ev.kde.org/rules/reimbursement_policy.php. Please submit your request on: https://reimbursements.kde.org/events/191 Looking forward to meeting you all soon! Aleix Pol KDE e.V. President