List:       kde-community
Subject:    [announcement] Qt Group | sustainability survey (deadline: 15 March)
From:       "Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss" <joseph () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-03-07 12:19:30

Dear Community :)

The Qt Group is interested to hear from their Open Source community
about sustainability topics.

It'd be great for KDE contributors to give feedback on where they could
do better! The survey is estimated to take about 10 minutes.

*Deadline*: 15 March 2024

Survey link:

https://link.webropolsurveys.com/Participation/Public/ce53e91d-5263-405d-927c-345939aa9df5?displayId=Fin3040196

Info:

"""
Sustainability at Qt Group is driven by a focused approach, based on
assessment of those sustainability issues most relevant to our
operations and core stakeholders. You are among our most important
stakeholders, and your views are essential for steering our continuous
improvement. We therefore kindly ask you to take 10 minutes to fill out
this anonymous online survey.

This assessment supports our commitment to running a sustainable
business and complying with the requirements of CSRD, Corporate
Sustainability Reporting Directive. Responding to this survey will
greatly help us in completing our materiality assessment as well as
advancing our broader sustainability goals. This survey will also
provide you a chance to flag those environmental, social or economic
issues that are most important to you.

Please respond by March 15th, 2024.

Thank you in advance for your contribution!
"""

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss@floss.social