List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: Post-MegaRelease projects
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-02-27 18:26:54

On Friday, 23 February 2024 03:27:00 CET Jin Liu wrote:
> Another thing I'd like to explore is to have some universal way to
> programmatically change KDE settings.

This is a thing that I'd really like to have -- but probably cannot contribute
to -- also for Calamares (a Linux distro installer). It runs the plasmalnf
tool (if configured to set up KDE Plasma) but that's something of a hack. I
also get regular feature requests "configure <thing> in Plasma" which I can't
do, since the configuration is opaque to me.

[ade]