On Friday, 23 February 2024 03:27:00 CET Jin Liu wrote: > Another thing I'd like to explore is to have some universal way to > programmatically change KDE settings. > > Currently, I either change settings in KCMs, or manually edit a config > file then make a dbus "reconfigure" call. But the latter is mostly > undocumented Maybe there is a way to make kwriteconfig also trigger that after it has written the change? Cheers, Kevin -- Kevin Krammer, KDE developer, xdg-utils developer KDE user support, developer mentoring