Hi Joseph, On Dienstag, 23. Januar 2024 12:22:14 CET Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss wrote: > =3D=3D GSoC 2024 =3D=3D > > It is time to start discussing among your teams what ideas will be great > to have for GSoC this year and who is willing to mentor. > > The organization application period began yesterday and the deadline is > on 6 Feb 2024 at 18:00 UTC. We need a wiki page filled with ideas by > then! More info can be found at: > [...] Sorry if I missed this communication, was KDE accepted already for this ye= ar and is the number of slots already set? I'd like to add one more idea for LabPlot. Still ok? Regards, Alexander