On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 9:50 AM Paul Brown <paul.brown@kde.org> wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 February 2024 19:44:55 CET Johnny Jazeix wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the Community Working Group (https://community.kde.org/CWG) handles these
> kind of topics, you should discuss the subject with them.

Hi,

I agree with Nate. No need to bother any KDE WG or team. This (entirely made
up) (non)transgression  happened (but really didn't) outside of KDE's
"jurisdiction", so to speak.

The originator of this email has been handed an MTA level ban from KDE.org mail infrastructure now.
I see their mailing list membership has already been terminated, and was originally made using a name that has spread abusive content in other areas before.

Regards,
Ben

Cheers

Paul