List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: KDE's 6th Megarelease release parties
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-12-19 17:22:56

On Mon, Dec 4, 2023 at 11:11 PM Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:

> Hello Community!
>
> Those of you old enough probably remember that we used to have release parties
> when we did releases, but that died down a while ago.
>
> With the upcoming KDE's 6th Megarelease we have upon us the greatest of the
> excuses to do another of those glorious parties.
>
> Add yours to
> https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/Parties/KDE_6th_Megarelease
>
> Let's party like it's 2016!
>   Albert
>
> P.S: This is all David Edmundson's fault/responsibility I'm just the messenger

Ah good old times :D  Thanks for bringing them back Albert and David!
I've just added one for Berlin:
https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/Parties/KDE_6th_Megarelease
Everyone: If you're planning something it'd be great if you can add it
to the wiki, even if the details are not clear yet. It helps people
plan a bit better and maybe even help you organize.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher - https://lydiapintscher.de - WD:Q18016466